Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls and Curls

This weekend I put the girls' hair in sponge curlers for the first time. I don't even remember how it came up, but once Adah and Maggie heard about these they just couldn't wait for me to get some and roll up their hair. I wasn't even sure that they made these curlers anymore until I found them at the store. My mom used to put them in my hair occasionally. I always hated sleeping with them, so I warned the girls that they might not like them. They were so excited and seemed to love every minute of it!



The curly results all ready for church:

Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Very, very cute! I tried giving Rachel's hair a little curl one sunday for church with my curling iron. Either I need more practice or her hair holds curl really well becuase it turned in little ringlets (like your girls' hair).