Monday, February 1, 2010

Adah's Reports

I wanted to show off some of Adah's recent school work. The first is from a little booklet she made, titled Bee Facts. The book begins [with Adah's original spelling], "Bees make nectar in to honey. Bees sting there enemys, but when they sting they die. Bees dance to show other bees where flowers are."

Page 2 is our favorite:

This second report was written just last week in her reading class. Each student had a library book on a different animal. They took notes and then had to write it all out in sentences. I was impressed with the complex structure of her first sentence, and then got a chuckle by her matter-of-fact statement/question later on. Enjoy:

We are very proud of Adah. She has a bright, curious mind. We're glad she has a teacher who really knows how to engage and challenge her. Keep up the good work, Adah!

1 comment:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

That report is so cute. What a smart one you have there. I especially like the logic on why they are called sea turtles. :)