If you've been checking back here for new posts in the last 2 months, you've no doubt been disappointed by the lack of new content. Sorry. When Picasa had its photo issues at the end of March it made me hesitant to post anything new. Then April came along with spring break and holidays and all kinds of responsibilities at church and the school. May's calendar page is even more packed. So, not knowing if any of my posts would show up anyway, I still kept avoiding the blog.
About 2 weeks ago (maybe less?) I sat down to create a test post, you know, to see if photos would upload and appear on the blog. Well, what was my reward? Blogger down.
So, now, with a little love lost, but with the hopes of rebuilding the relationship, I'm back again. We've had a fine spring so far and I'll have lots of fun things to share...once I know this post and photo will work. I actually will probably pre-date many of the posts so that they'll appear on the blog in the order that they happened rather than the order that I blogged about it. So, you may need to scroll down to read some "old" posts.
Also--If want to go to the original missing-photo posts, click here and here. I've gone back and re-added the pictures.
Note on the above photo: I didn't realize it until after uploading it that the way I cropped the photo looks pretty strange. You should know that those are Gunnar's fingers, lest you think I was making some weird sign with my disproportionately tiny hand.

No comments:
Post a Comment