We almost didn't go this year. Admittedly, I was the one putting the damper on it, figuring that it would just be the same old show as every other year...which it was. Still, the kids wanted to go, so we went. And, despite it being "the same old show," meaning he brings the same creatures each year, I still learned something new. Everytime we go I'm full of new questions and he is so passionate about these animals and full of so much information that, even though his standard spiel is the same, he can pull new stuff out of his head to really enhance the program.
I didn't take my camera this year, but fortunately the librarian got photos of all my kids holding, touching, and ogling the king snake and the python. Brave kids. I think the snakes are pretty fascinating, but I'm still not ready to let them coil around any of my body parts.
1 comment:
Those babies are getting so grown up. I cannot wait to see them!
Post a Comment