Sunday, October 13, 2013

Go! Go! Turbo Racer!

It's always fun to see your kids imagining and having a good time together. I try to capture it on the camera so we can remember those happy getting-along days.

Here we have kitchen chairs turned speeders for an exciting morning of racing. Notice the helmets and goggles.

Here's another view that I left uncropped so you could get a basic view of our family room. This picture is taken from our kitchen (you can see the tile floor & part of a kitchen chair), which is one step up from the family room--just like our house in White Salmon, the kids like to point out.

And, just since I don't know when else I can squeeze it in, here are the new curtains we got to replace the awful never-functioning vertical blinds seen in the photo above. Before we even moved in the landlord volunteered to pay for something new. I finally got around to buying something & Damon hung them for us. We use that sliding glass door a lot to go out on our patio and into the backyard, so it's so nice to have nice-looking functioning curtains now.

No comments: