I've had a bit of trouble with Blogger, Picasa, and uploading photos, which has really slowed down my blogging, as you can see. It seems that blogs are becoming a bit passe, what with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. I definitely see that among my friends and family. Notice the sidebar and how many people haven't updated their blogs in the last 6 months, or even year.
Still, I like blogging. I like the way it makes my chronicle my family's life. I used to scrapbook. I wish I still did. However, like many a young mother I know, I fruitlessly long for a room with a locking door where I can spread out my crafts to work in peace, or leave for later when it's not peaceful. So, for now...and maybe forever more, I don't scrapbook. I blog.
At least, here's me trying.
2 comments:
Jillaire! That is exactly why I blog! Have you ever published yours into a book? I've made a book every year since I started blogging and I love it!
maren
Same here! Facebook posts are too fleeting, and nearly impossible to search through. I like to go back and look at the record of blog posts I've kept.
Post a Comment