Then: Jillaire carries Maggie, aged 19 months, across the bridge in the backpack. Adah, aged 3 years 10 months, looks over the edge.
Now: Jed carries Kiera, aged 17 months, across the bridge in the backpack.
At the falls, then:And now: Here are Christian, Jed, and Kiera at the falls. I wanted to get a photo of the girls and me in the same spot as the 2006 photo, especially because we had that picture made into a puzzle for my mom...but everyone got moving too quickly and I never got the girls assembled for a photo at the falls on our 2010 hike.
Here's my best shot from now: My 3 big hikers (the littlest McMillan rode, sleeping, in the Baby Bjorn the whole way). I love these kiddos. They were great hikers now...and we hope next time, too!
1 comment:
I love those kiddos too!
Post a Comment