Adah chose to invite several friends, neighbors, and teachers to her baptism. We made these invitations for her to hand out:
We were happy that our good friends and next-door neighbors came, along with Adah's 2nd grade teacher, and so many of her friends from our congregation. It was such an important day and we're grateful that her grandparents all made the long trips to support Adah in this step.
Note: In all the confusion of trying to get in the church and sit quietly with a nursing baby and active 3-year-old, etc etc etc, our camera never made it out of the car and we have no photos of the big day! A friend took some and so I'm hoping to get an email with a photo of Damon and Adah, at least. I'll post them later if I get them.

1 comment:
Whew! What a week. I love every minute of it. Really got my baking jucies flowing. what shall we make when you come visit?
I am proud of Adah and how grown-up she is becomeing.
Love to all, nana
Post a Comment