Friday, February 3, 2012

Logging Blogging Time

 
When I'm not typing, this is pretty much what I look like when I'm at the computer. In fact, a little bit ago I looked up at my Picasa albums and saw this photo at the top center...and I was sitting in that exact position.
So now you can invision what I've looked like these past couple of weeks with all the blogging I've been doing. I actually played with the dates a bit to get all of the posts to appear in the correct chronological order (and to not look like I posted them so long after they happened). Cheating? Perhaps.  But, now I AM CAUGHT UP!!  All that down time with the snow and ice was definitely good for one thing: Views on the Hood.
Thanks for being patient with all my absenteeism. Thanks for reading. I hope to be more consistent in 2012.

October 12, 2012 Note: I just found this blog post in my list as a draft. For some reason I never published it. I'm publishing it now under it's original February date. I'm adding the note here, in case you happen to get this via email as a subscriber, to explain the reference to the snow and ice. (And, as I read this post, I looked just like the photo.)

No comments: