Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sisters

I have three brothers and no sisters. I'm glad my girls have each other. It's fun to watch.
Holly and Adah cuddling in the morning
Maggie and Holly telling secrets with their "telephone"
Now, here's a great set of photos: The three girls were "cleaning" the bowl when I made some frosting. I thought it was so cute to see the three of them standing together licking away.
Then, I just couldn't resist these individual shots. You can see that Holly has a bit of frosting around her mouth, and even on her shirt--understandable for a two-year-old.
Adah is nine, and she managed to keep her face completely clean! Truly, no napkins were harmed in the making of this photograph.
And then, there's Maggie. She had a stripe of chocolate down her chin.  Food on her face--and her clothes and her fingers--after eating is pretty typical, even if it's not a messy spatula. Really, at any given meal, our seven-year-old will be messier than the four-year-old and just as messy as the two-year-old. We don't know how she does it. It can be exasperating, but we'll keep her anyway.

I love these girls!

1 comment: