Jillaire, this is a blog.
Everyone, this is Jillaire's blog.
Now that the introductions are complete, let's dive right in.
To be honest, I suppose "diving right in" isn't really what I'm doing. I've been talking about starting a blog for months now. I've been hesitant to do it because I was afraid it might be too impersonal, that I wouldn't be keeping up with friends and family on an individual basis. I was afraid a blog might be pretentious, assuming everyone wanted to see photos of my kids and read about my life. However, I realized that I wasn't really doing a good job of communicating on a large scale anyway, and even those efforts I did make could be enhanced.
I think I was mostly convinced by enjoying the blogs of so many of you, realizing that it really is a fun and easy way to keep up with everyone. And, I like seeing your photos and reading your news. So, maybe you-all will like mine. And this way they're not invading your in-boxes uninvited. You are invited to visit here and view as much or as little as you want. I hope you'll leave comments and that this will really prove to be a new way to keep in touch.
So. . . here goes: CANNON BALL!
10 comments:
why is it warm in the shallow end...? welcome to the blogosphere
Blog name: McMillan Mayhem??
Yea! I'm glad that I will get to see and hear all about your life now. I'm a fan.
Heather
Wahoo! Good to see you here, and I'm still a fan of the title previously suggested by someone else (your dad?): "Swimming Upriver in White Salmon" Very fun.
WOW,
This is good. Please post more pictures to catch up you and your family's growth.
Bring it on, Zilly.
Thanks for the invite! I will definitely bookmark your blog.
Also, how did Maggie get to be FOUR already?! Time flies.
Hi Jillaire! Count me in too... I have also been thinking about starting a blog... mostly just to have "somewhere" to talk to. So I am happy to see you here and may join with a blog of my own soon.
THanks for including me :)
Rebecca
Logan--You calling me shallow?
I'm glad to see you've become a blogger. I look forward to seeing even more. Hopefully, I can get to updating mine more often.
Post a Comment