Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pinkerbelle

Have I mentioned that Maggie likes pink? After having two girls, I can honestly say that these color preferences are not a product of their environment. They just come this way! Adah also had a pink/princess fascination when she was younger, but Maggie's seems to be much more intense.

Exhibit A:
This photo from Maggie's 4th birthday party. She got the princess dress from Mom & Dad. Notice the pink table cloth and super-pink (and really cool, if I do say so myself) castle cake.














Exhibit B: Just one example of her very pink playtime.











Exhibit C:
She has the book Pinkalicious completely memorized. It's about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes, turns pink, and thinks it's the most wonderful thing in the world until...well, you'll have to read it.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jillaire:

Isn't it funny to see how pink some girls can get? Camille is pink to the extreme (and she thinks Pinkalicious is the funniest book!) while Chloe just doesn't send out pink vibes. She'll wear her tutu on ballet days (Camille just started a little ballet class) and play dress up with her sister, but I don't get the feeling that she's going to be nearly as girly as Camille is, which is absolutely fine.

Maggie is too cute! And I love that castle cake.

Kerri said...

I love the cake! You did a fabulous job! I am loving the blog. Can't wait to keep reading about all your adventures!