Thursday, March 12, 2009

Googling Myself--Part II

In a recent post I wrote about googling myself accidentally. That time only "Jillaire" was entered. So, last night, for fun, I googled "Jillaire McMillan." Every single result was me. (There were results where the names "Jillaire" and "McMillan" appeared separately on the webpage that showed up further down the list of results.) When--again, for fun--we googled "Damon McMillan," it wasn't until the second page of results that we found an entry referring to my husband. There's apparently a Dr. Damon McMillan in Florida.

So, thanks, Mom & Dad, for giving me such a unique name. It's kind of nice to be the only one.

P.S. I am, of course, the only Jillaire Wangsgard, too.

3 comments:

Marian W said...

For got my name on the last post. Mom, Marian, Nana, Wangsgard

Marian W said...

Apparently my first comment didn't post! I said that when I googled me there were 4 entries. 2 about me and one being Dad's wife and one being your mom. So I guess I am unique too

Kerri said...

I seem to be the only Kerri Shek in the world as well! I LOVE IT!! Plus, there are several Arthur Shek's which just sort of bugs Arthur! Bonus points for me!