Friday, September 25, 2009

Do I go today, Mommy?

Maggie and Adah each began a new class this week. Maggie is taking Creative Dance (a combination of ballet, jazz, and tumbling) and Adah is taking Beginning Gymnastics (which will mostly just be tumbling). I was delighted to find a local teacher (meaning I don't have to cross the river) and they are just plain delighted.

Although they don't quite look it in these photos (Maggie was saying "ballet," and I think Adah was just trying to look the part of a powerful gymnast), they were so excited and happy with their new leotards and the whole idea of learning new steps and tricks.

Ever since Maggie has had her first class, she asks at least twice a day if today she is going back to ballet. It's just once a week. The poor girl is going crazy waiting for next Tuesday, but she'll soon have her schedule figured out.

No comments: