Monday, September 14, 2009

Where's Waldo, er..Gunnar?

For a couple of weeks now Gunnar has been climbing out of his crib at bedtime and playing in his room before falling asleep on the floor. Last night when I opened the door to check on him, I found myself presented with my own little game of "I Spy." I couldn't find Gunnar. Can you see him in the photo below?

Here's a little zoom-in on his hiding, well sleeping, spot. See him now?


How cute is he? He even had his favorite blanket tucked back there with him.

2 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Rachel has done that a few times to us. The question is...did you move him to his bed or let him sleep there? :)

Jillaire said...

Oh, I moved him to bed. I figure it's more comfortable and less scary if he wakes up in the night.