Today the girls created a restaurant in the backyard.
Just in case anyone had trouble finding it:
Here they are holding up the "money" (wood chips) and the menu. They brought out food from the kitchen and set it up in buckets. Frisbees and bubble trays acted as the plates. They got real cups from the house.
Here's the menu from which I ordered. By the time I got there, the cherry, grape, and apple fruit leathers were already sold out. (Eaten by the staff, no doubt.) I ordered blueberries, juice, and graham crackers.



3 comments:
Very creative! I love the menu and the buckets. Did you prompt this activity or was it all their idea?
This was all their idea. I didn't help at all and was merely invited to come outside and dine.
Clearly, the next Food Network TV Stars! And such fancy cookies! See you guys soon...love, love...
Post a Comment