Sunday, November 28, 2010

Da-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

They say it's your birthday!
It's my birthday, too, yeah!

It's fun to have your birthday and your spouse's be 8 days apart. We do lots of joint celebrations and joint gifts, but we always have our own cakes.


Damon's was really more of an ice cream pie, but yummy and full of candles nonetheless.


They say it's your birthday.
We're gonna have a good time.
I'm glad it's your birthday.
Happy birthday to you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My family has tons of birthdays in May and we've done different things over the years. Since Chloe and I have the same birthday (and we share it with my mom) we always celebrate together. On her first birthday we all had our own cakes (I was turning 3-0 so it was a big year for me too), but usually we share one. We always make sure to sing separately to each birthday girl.

Rob's birthday is the week after ours, so he always gets his own little celebration.

Happy birthday!