I love your play on words! Well done :) Love all your Christmas pics too! Troy did something similiar for me one year, he got me several different gift cards to my favorite stores and a WHOLE day to spend them. It was AWESOME!!
Hey Jillaire, this is Hayley, Carlas daughter-in-law. Carla gave me your cooking blog and i saw this link on there. Couldn't help but say hello. You have a beautiful family! I am excited to go and check out your cooking blog now.
Thanks for all the comments. It means a lot to me to know that people look at the blog, even if it's only occasionally. I do it for me, as a way to keep track of our family, but I like writing for others and hope people like me/us enough to check up on us now and then!
6 comments:
I love your play on words! Well done :) Love all your Christmas pics too! Troy did something similiar for me one year, he got me several different gift cards to my favorite stores and a WHOLE day to spend them. It was AWESOME!!
Love the new look and the name. Well done.
Saw the new name the other day, before you changed the visual style. I like the look of it and the name. Nice work.
Ditto. I like the name and the new look.
Hey Jillaire, this is Hayley, Carlas daughter-in-law. Carla gave me your cooking blog and i saw this link on there. Couldn't help but say hello. You have a beautiful family! I am excited to go and check out your cooking blog now.
Thanks for all the comments. It means a lot to me to know that people look at the blog, even if it's only occasionally. I do it for me, as a way to keep track of our family, but I like writing for others and hope people like me/us enough to check up on us now and then!
Post a Comment