Holly was wearing a cute little dress that Adah and Maggie both wore. It's navy blue with little white and red hearts on it. I've always loved this dress. I'm not usually into hearts, but this dress is just adorable. I think I like the colors. I love red, and so much of what you find for little girls, especially in dresses, is pink, that I just love finding anything feminine with red.
So, as we were outside in the front yard after church one Sunday this August, I was reminded of this photo taken in our front yard in Chandler, Arizona. Adah was just about 16 months old. (And it was February, just sayin'.)
So, on this August 2011 Sunday, with Holly wearing the same dress and being about the same size (she was just 14 1/2 months old--she's tall), I told Damon that he had to take a picture of me spinning Holly.
This was more for me and my sense of nostalgia than anybody, but Holly, of course, loved the spinning.
Now, just for a bit of comparison, a face shot of Adah on February 15, 2004:
And Holly, August 7, 2011:





No comments:
Post a Comment