Gunnar and Maggie worked on a campground just outside of the town. The books are tents. To Maggie's left (our right) is the dinosaur museum.
Here's Winnie the Pooh in the forest.
Maggie built these trees, and in the photo above you can make out some other green bushes.
Here's a little pond at the campground:

Adah was Chief Railroad and Town Architect. I was her assistant.
Here's Mater's Tow Yard, the bakery (that's a Duplo loaf of bread atop that yellow "building"), and City Hall (?); the roof of the train station is in the foreground.
This was a fun afternoon. Everyone was working together, using their imaginations and building skills, and getting along. I need to do this more with my children. When I get down and play with them, it almost always goes better between them, (not that they don't come up with some very happy and imaginative play without me). This day we helped build up our own little neighborhood while I built up my memories of motherhood.







1 comment:
Looks like a blast! I can totally see Kiera in Maggie, like you were saying...the blonde curls for sure are a dead give away!
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment