After walking Adah to school every day for nearly 3 weeks, Maggie finally got to have her first day of school today. She's been counting down the days for most of that 3 weeks and was delighted to have her photo taken on the front step this morning, just like Adah.
Maggie is attending the same preschool as Adah did, with the same fantastic teachers. Kathy and Diane are great women with such enthusiasm for what they do and a real understanding of kids (and their rookie parents). I am so happy to be returning to the same delightful building and classroom two years later. It has also provided a familiarity that has been comforting to Maggie as she begins the school year.
Maggie got right down to business in the classroom, cutting out a zebra. They are starting with the letter A, of course, and will be talking about animals this week.



3 comments:
Congratulations to Maggie for her first day of school! I wonder how difficult it must be to wait for so long to go to school yourself (as I, third in line know)...it must somehow affect your psychological profile.
And, of course, she has to wear pink!
Way to go Mags. But doesn't zebra start with Z?
I thought I explained that ANIMALS starts with A.
Post a Comment