Introducing, guest blogger Adah, who's going to tell us about her trail ride with Northwestern Lake Riding Stables in August:
I rode a horse named Misty. There was also a woman named Cheri on the ride and our guide. Misty is an appaloosa. I got to ride Misty for two hours. I got to go on a trail ride because my parents bought me a certificate at the school silent auction. I love horses! The shirt I was wearing had horses on it.
This is Misty and me taking a rest in the White Salmon Valley. We could see Mt. Hood from there.
I took the picture below while I was riding Misty.
And here's Misty:
This a picture of Cheri, riding the white Arabian named Cody. He's really lazy. He likes to be slow.The guide was riding a horse named Jester.
Here is a beautiful view:
Here I am with Misty at the end of the ride. At the end of the 2-hour ride my legs were stiff and my butt hurt, but it was still awesome! When you go fast you have to bend your head low. Going fast is fun!
This is Daddy waiting for me when I came back.
I've been saving my money for another horse ride, and now I have enough! I'm hoping to go on another ride--at a stable in California--in November. I'll tell you about it another time.







1 comment:
Adah thanks for telling us about your ride. I didn't ride a horse until I was a mom, but I loved it so much. We took the family on a ride in Yellowstone. Be sure to tell me about your next ride. ILY, nana
Post a Comment